Sunday, February 20, 2011

Artical on Indian Clothing

Kota saree is basically created in Rajasthan and the desert state is the abode of this particular saree. Kota sarees are created in small villages around the Kota city of Rajasthan.


Kota sarees are also called 'Kota Doria' which is a super transparent yet stable cotton or cotton-silk weave. This saree is created in a way that the saree display an almost graph like pattern called khats which is a squares formed between the different thicknesses of fibers. These sarees are worn in summer to get relief from the heat of summer.


The designs of Kota sarees are so done that it gets a weightless appearance and feel. The spinning, dying and weaving are done by the adept artisans of the region, who are involved in weaving and designing. basically the sarees are woven in white and later dyed with different vibrant hues. Often the sarees are embellished with zari work in the border. The Kota sarees are the exclusive sarees of North India and are perfect as a summer wear.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Saree counts in most fashionable clothes in India. This the old trend, which has been coming from years back. There are many designers who design the saree as well as designer wear in India is also most preferable stuff.

Unknown said...

Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I
Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching On Aol For
Something Else, Anyhow I Am Here Now And Would Just Like To Say Many Thanks For
A Remarkable Post And An All Round Entertaining Blog
I Don’t Have Time To Read It, All At The Moment But I Have BookMarked It
And Also Added In Your RSS Feeds, So When I Have Time I Will Be Back To Read More,
Please Do Keep Up The Fantastic Job. You can also check; error code 80004005

Unknown said...

Hey Nice Your Blog...
Today i have sharing with you Top 10 Best Free,Paid Music Download App for iPhone. this app is Best & Latest for music Lovers you should try it.

sumitjain said...

It’s really a great post..I would like to appreciate your work and I am going to recommend it to my friends. ShowBox For iPad Thanks for sharing.

Romsemulator apk said...

Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching for something else. Overall mice blog, keep it up. You can also check Avion Flight Simulator . Thanks

Romsemulator apk said...

Found very interesting and very useful post . Thanks for posting such a great piece of information. Visit our blog also Zwackery . So again thanks for this wonderful blog

Post a Comment